Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines

So I was told by my viewers that I was a Debbie Downer according to my last post.  After reviewing said post I have determined that nobody envied my life, which I cannot have.  The point of this blog is to make people wish they were me, cause quite frankly I have the best life anyone can ask for.  From here on out I will only speak of positives.  Which leads me to Valentines!!


With this being the first Valentines with my wife I knew this one had to be exceptionally great.  My wife already informed me that I was the one who was going to be making the plans, so I made them how every man wishes they could have.  First we went to Home Depot, secondly we ate Pizza, Thirdly we snuggled to a romantic movie.  Awesome.

Now the trip to Home Depot was the most romantic visit to Home Depot ever.  We held hands, kissed, and even picked out a love plant (our first one died(but our love didn't))!!!  Love plants are much better then roses that die in a week, and the plant just radiates love.  Then we went to Big Daddy's Pizza.  Big Daddy's is good, but I feel like Little Cesar's is superior.  After the pizza we came home and watched PS I Love You.  Awesome.

But I had a little surprise for Kara Baby.  For the past couple weeks I have been making up a song for her on the guitar.  This worked perfectly because the guy in PS I Love You plays the guitar for his gal.  So after Kara Baby was already crying from the movie, I smoothly pulled out the guitar and said I wanted to play a song for her.  She cried.  Whether from the movie or the song I know not, neither do I care because She Loved It.  And I love her.  Hope everyone had an equally happy Valentines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment