Sunday, May 26, 2013

House Shopping

Well Hello yet again.  So life has gotten crazy over here at the Ripplinger household.  I have so much to catch up on, I think I will tell you one story at a time.  Three months ago Kara Baby and I decided to start house shopping.  My plan was to find a dump of a place for our first year of marriage, that way we would... appreciate being in a house.  After 6 months we were ready to get out (for Kara Baby it only took one look to know she wanted out).  We contacted my Awesome Cousin Derek Whetten, and he helped us to find our dream house. 
This picture was the very first house experience that we had.  The walls were covered with this velvet material.  Kara fell in LOVE!!  i said no.   When we were downstairs we were admiring that the home had a downstairs kitchen.  I was reconsidering, thinking that I could live with the velvet walls, then all the sudden a fat mouse ran across the kitchen floor.  No way Josie.  
After about 2 months we were tired of not finding anything, or worse was finding something then being beat out by someone else.  We decided to take a look in our ward boundaries.  Kara Baby went to the Temple and thought it would be best if we stayed in ward boundaries.  I agree because I love love love our ward.  And conveniently there was a town home complex that is building new houses!!!  Alas our search was over!!

1 comment: